Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
If you love batik’s you’re going to love this quilt. If you have no idea what batik’s are but you love color and beautiful designs…you will love this quilt. Using the 5” batik squares I received from Team Quiltsy’s block exchange, I have created this beautiful quilt. The segmented black and batik border really helps to frame the batik’s charm set on point.
A stunning multi-color, blended fabric was used for the back of the quilt. My aunt-in-law, Barb, from www.quiltsbybarb.etsy.com used her long-arm quilting machine to do this beautiful quilting design for this quilt.
With the patterns, colors, and detail in quilting, one can spend hours finding new and beautiful things about this blanket. Perfect for a throw over the back of a couch or to curl up in for a movie or a great book.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- Themed Thursday – Sick Kid
- New Tumbler Quilt!
- KeyWords for Etsy’s Front Page – Oct 19th – Oct 26...
- Gift Guide
- Sunday Gifts – The Sentimental
- Treasury Saturday – October 24th
- Themed Thursday – Time to Figure out Your Hallowee...
- Which Is YOUR Favorite Holiday Decor?
- Keywords from Etsy’s Front Page – October 13th - 1...
- Christmas In October?
- Sunday Gifts – The Babysitter
- Treasury Saturday – October 17th (Happy Birthday L...
- Themed Thursday – Knitting Mania!
- TheApple’s in this Weeks VOter!
- Keywords from Etsy’s Front Page – October 6th - 12...
- Batik’s Around the Nation Lap Size Quilt
- Treasury Saturday – October 10th
- Themed Thursday – POPCORN!
- Keywords from Etsy’s Front page from September 30t...
- Exciting News for The Apple
- Treasury Saturday – October 3rd
- Themed Thursday – Happy October
- ▼ October (22)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I shut my computer down for the next few days. My littles are tucked into bed with instr...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...