Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I’m going to be posting links to blog articles that participants of Project QUILTING have written about their projects for the challenges. This way – if you want to take a ‘behind the scenes’ look at some of their work you can easily!
- Primary Colors Challenge - Project Quilting Season 2
- Rectangle Challenge - The Critique
- What's in a Name Challenge (Season 2) - Will Work for Fabric
- Apple Blossom Challenge – Project QUILTING
- Apple Blossom Challenge - The Judges Score my Work
- Rectangle Challenge - Worlds Collide - Quilting Meets Scrapbooking
- Rectangle Challenge - More Pics of Project QUILTING Project
- Rectangle Challenge - Project Quilting fabrics
- Rectangle Challenge - Doodling
- Road Trip - I didn't know
- Recycle Challenge - http://myworld-kath.blogspot.com/2010/06/project-quilting-recycle-challenge.html
- Stars Over America
- My Shoofly Critique
- Rectangle Challenge
- Road Trip Journal
- The Story of my Recycle Quilt
- Galaxies Converge - How it Happened
- Shoofly Challenge – Cutting Complete
- Shoofly Challenge – Shoo Fly Complete!
- Apple Blossom Challenge
- Apple Blossom Challenge Progress
- Apple Blossom Challenge Borders
- 50 Rectangle Challenge
- Rectangle Challenge - Progress
- Rectangle Challenge Finished
- Road Trip
- Road Trip - Fabrics
- Road Trip - Block Detail
- Road Trip - Quilt Festival
- Road Trip - Panel 1
- Road Trip - Panel 2
- Road Trip - Panel 3
- Road Trip - Panel 4
- Road Trip - Panel 5
- Road Trip - Panel 6
- Recycle Challenge
- RECYCLE - Coming of Age
- Stars Over America - United Consensus
- Primary Colors Chalelgne - Frivolity in the Craft Room...by sally
- Hardware Challenge (Season 2)
- Shoofly Challenge
- Apple Blossom – Sneak Peak
- Apple Blossom Challenge – Yeah I finished in Time!
***I will update this post as I find out about new ‘behind the scenes’ posts.****
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING Road Trip Challe...
- Blogger Quilt Festival
- Introducing Project QUILTING’s Third Judge – Barb ...
- Themed Thursday – Out of TIME!
- Meet this Weeks Guest Judge – Shannon from Fabrics...
- Introducing ONE of our New Judges…Pam Geisel aka F...
- Season 1, Challenge 2
- Let’s Go Fly A Kite – My Rectangle Challenge Creat...
- Thank You
- Project Quilting – the Judges Winners for the Rect...
- Project QUILTING – RECTANGLE Winners!
- Themed Thursday – A Ride (or 3) on the Carousel
- Photo Shoot
- Barn Quilts
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING RECTANGLE Challe...
- More from our Sponsors for the Project QUILTING Gr...
- Themed Thursday – Let’s Go Fly A Kite
- Bling vs. Nature on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Meet this Week’s Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Ky...
- Project QUILTING – A NEW Prize this week!
- Season 1, Challenge 1
- Project Quilting - How I Judge
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE – Sponsors and PRIZE...
- Project QUILTING Apple Blossom Challenge WINNERS!
- Behind the Scenes of Project QUILTING
- THEMED THURSDAY – The Lion King
- It’s Time to VOTE for your FAVORITE – Project QUIL...
- Project Quilting – Season One
- Apple Blossom Days!
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
close up of the Barn Quilt at Lapacek’s Orchard Wow! As I was typing up the title of this post I realized we’re half way through the 3...