Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I am going to try to keep this an updated list of places I have been featured or interviewed. It’s a good opportunity for you to see what other’s think of me…hopefully it’s all good things!
Poynette Press - No Quit for these Quilters
Poyentte Press - Businesses turn to the Internet
Big Sister Designs - Tempting Tuesday: Oh Baby!
Buried in Betsy’s Closet - Geometric
Buried in Betsy's Closet - Bold Colors
Cafe Handmade – a mommapreneur interview
Etsy Treasury Hunter - Black, Black Planet
Fat Quarterly - Vibrant Violets
HandmadeNews.org – interview
Indie Fixx - Unique Handmade Gifts for Kids
Indie Fixx - Green Home Goods from the Indie Green Fixx Gallerie
Keeping Up with Stella - are we there yet?
Pampering Beki - 'cutest baby quilt i've seen'
The Beading Times - Featured in 'Design Tip'
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- Front Page! and the Keyword’s from Front Page Sept...
- ETSY VOTER – Handmade Kids PICK THE BEST HALLOWEEN...
- Across the Nation String Block Quilt
- Treasury Saturday, September 26th
- Themed Thursday – Autumnal Equinox
- Etsy Front Page Keyword for September September 14...
- Etsy VOTER & Schlitz Beer!
- Treasury Saturday, September 19th
- Themed Thursday – Mittens!
- Etsy Keyword For the Front Page – September 8th - ...
- Team etsyBABY Halloween Challenge – TIME To VOTE!
- Pleasant Surprise
- Treasury Saturday, September 12th
- Etsy Gift Guides!
- Themed Thursday – Hats!
- Etsy Keyword for the Front Page – September 1st – ...
- New Bags!
- Treasury Saturday – September 5th
- Themed Thursday – COWL Crazy!
- I've been FEATURED!
- ETSY Keyword For the Front Page – August 26th – Au...
- ▼ September (21)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
close up of the Barn Quilt at Lapacek’s Orchard Wow! As I was typing up the title of this post I realized we’re half way through the 3...