Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
One of my latest computer past time obsessions is Pinterest. It’s a website that let’s you Pin and Re-pin things that catch your eye. This is anything from DIY tutorials to handmade goods to delicious food to whatever you can imagine. You follow different people and a whole continuous screen of pins show up on your screen – it’s a great way to get ideas, bookmark things you want to try and be inspired. Here are a few pins I want to share with you this week.
How beautiful is this!? I just love this image…
I actually made the cheesecake shown above because of Pinterest and it’s definitely a new favorite of mine!
You can follow me on pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/klapacek/
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Trending Teals
- Monday Madness
- Sneak Peak for the 7th Annual Summer Craftacular
- Thursday Pins
- 7th Annual Summer Craftacular – Sneak Peak 3
- 7th Annual Summer Craftacular – Sneak Peak 2
- 7th Annual Summer Craftacular – Sneak Peak 1
- Sharing Pins
- Project QUILTING – Off Season Challenge: the Non-...
- Project QUILTING – Off Season FLORA Challenge Piec...
- Strip Quilts
- Jewels of Beauty – a Treasury
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...