Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Schedule
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
Project QUILTING
Feedback & Features
My Fabric is For Sale!
Kim's Crafty Apple
the Apple
Labels
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
-
-
Finished: Night Sky Quilt1 week ago
-
A Great Big Hexie Cushion2 months ago
-
Glacé Garden6 months ago
-
49 Unique DIY Valentines Gift Ideas7 months ago
-
2nd Annual Garver Pumpkin Party3 years ago
-
End of blog4 years ago
-
-
A Japanese Stash Buster Quilt6 years ago
-
Quilted Tassel Pouch Tutorial7 years ago
-
H2H Quilt Challenge 20197 years ago
-
Shuffling7 years ago
-
Quiltsy Cares 3/31/197 years ago
-
Eco-living On A Budget7 years ago
-
a new day dawns7 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Hand Maker Blog Tour9 years ago
-
-
The San Salvador Sails By ...10 years ago
-
-
Gift of love10 years ago
-
-
New Updates Coming Soon10 years ago
-
Sweet Jenny Belle10 years ago
-
-
-
Winning Treasury #22011 years ago
-
Dianabol11 years ago
-
Dandelions12 years ago
-
A Quilty Finish13 years ago
-
A walk in the snow13 years ago
-
-
the harvest begins~14 years ago
-
-
My Blog Has Moved!14 years ago
-
Polka Dotted Dress Envy14 years ago
-
Come visit our new blog!14 years ago
-
Handmade Christmas Recap 214 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Favorite Websites
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
www.facebook.com/PersimonDreams
www.twitter.com/PersimonDreams
www.pinterest.com/PersimonDreams
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Celebrate Christmas – Quilt Along & Super Deals
It’s that time of the year to get started with your Christmas Quilt Along’s. This year I’ll be playing catch up with and eventually participating in the fun quilt along at the Quilting Gallery. When it’s all said and done we’ll all have a collection of 36 different blocks (3 a week for 12 weeks). I’ll be posting my block on November 16th (still have to come up with one…don’t worry – I have a few ideas). There are already 5 blocks posted and today my aunt Barb’s block will be live.
I love quilt-along’s for two main reason – learning new techniques and the fabulous community support that comes along with it. I hope you decide to join along in the fun as well!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Project QUILTING on Facebook
PersimonDreams on Facebook
Popular Posts
-
Now that I’m off to the farmer’s market on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s it’s on my mind a lot and seemed like a fun theme for this week. One ...
-
Check it out! My T-shirt made a treasury... be sure to click on the link below and click on all the images to get us on the front page! http...
-
Before I get into this Sunday’s gift guide I want to give a big congratulations to my etsy and quiltsy friend MountainHomeQuilts who had a...
-
I just got back home from going to the quilt retreat in the Wisconsin Dells hosted by Barb Raisbeck from http://www.quiltsbybarb.com/ . It a...
-
Yes! I am having the Handcrafted Hoedown for the Holiday’s again this year. I’m excited to be able to share with you some familiar faces and...















0 comments:
Post a Comment