Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Schedule
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
Project QUILTING
Feedback & Features
My Fabric is For Sale!
Kim's Crafty Apple
the Apple
Labels
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
-
2nd Annual Garver Pumpkin Party3 years ago
-
a new day dawns7 years ago
-
-
The San Salvador Sails By ...10 years ago
-
-
A Quilty Finish13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Favorite Websites
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
www.facebook.com/PersimonDreams
www.twitter.com/PersimonDreams
www.pinterest.com/PersimonDreams
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Blue Hill By Hand – More Earrings
I haven’t had a crazy lot of time to make more earrings for Blue Hill by Hand but I have finished a few new pairs of earrings in the past couple of months that I’m pretty sure I haven’t blogged about yet.
Dark Copper Hoop Earrings #i440
The really crazy thing about these earrings is that I had just finished make a kit and then I went to my friend Nichole’s graduation party in my hometown, Port Washington, WI. After the hugs and catching up I noticed the earrings she was wearing – they were the Dark Copper Hoop Earrings! And sure enough, she picked them up at a store in Cedarburg that carries this line of jewelry from Blue Hill by Hand – what a small world. Oh, and they looked great of course AND were fun to make!
If you look at the last picture in this blog post: http://onebeermom.blogspot.com/2010/02/great-friends-and-cute-skirts.html you can see Nichole on the left hand side sporting the Dark Copper Hoops. Layered Metal Earrings #i427
The black you see in this earring is recycled rubber! Diamond Beaded Earrings #i423
I love these because they are all the same design but there is an assortment of focal point beads. It' makes putting them together more fun too!
These Turquoise Drop Earrings #E102 are the sets that I made last week. They were fun and I learned a new loop technique for the top that makes the earring more secure. Again, I like how it’s the same design but not always the same exact bead. It’s great how the gemstones also bring their own uniqueness and individuality to each earring.
I’m just finished up a new pair of earrings that I’m sure you’ll be reading about soon!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Project QUILTING on Facebook
PersimonDreams on Facebook
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(276)
-
▼
March
(22)
- Alchemy’s Last Day
- Alchemy Learns to Quilt
- Alchemy gets a View of the Orchard and Visits Pack...
- Alchemy – the Traveling Meerkat has Arrived at Lap...
- Themed Thursday - 1920
- Time For Tea
- A Crazy Week of ‘EXPOSURE’
- Flickr Friday
- Themed Thursday – All In Stitches!
- Who’s Got You All in Stitches?
- Blue Hill By Hand – More Earrings
- quilt cartoon
- Happy Birthday Brian! – Themed Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday
- Etsy Front Page Keywords/Themes February 26th – Fe...
- Woo Hoo! Front Page!
- Cupcakes and Crafts – March 14th
- SPOTLIGHT on New EARRINGS at TheApple
- Team EtsyBaby Eco Green Challenge Entry
- Themed Thursday – Bed Time Dilemma
- Wordless Wednesday
- Etsy Front Page Keywords/Themes February 17th - Fe...
-
▼
March
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Now that I’m off to the farmer’s market on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s it’s on my mind a lot and seemed like a fun theme for this week. One ...
-
Check it out! My T-shirt made a treasury... be sure to click on the link below and click on all the images to get us on the front page! http...
-
Before I get into this Sunday’s gift guide I want to give a big congratulations to my etsy and quiltsy friend MountainHomeQuilts who had a...
-
I just got back home from going to the quilt retreat in the Wisconsin Dells hosted by Barb Raisbeck from http://www.quiltsbybarb.com/ . It a...
-
Yes! I am having the Handcrafted Hoedown for the Holiday’s again this year. I’m excited to be able to share with you some familiar faces and...















0 comments:
Post a Comment