Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
WOW! Happy December everyone! I hope this finds you all well and gearing up for Season 2 of Project QUILTING. As promised – it’s going to start up in January!
Here is the Season 2 Schedule:
January 9th – Challenge 1
January 16th – Challenge 1 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
January 23rd – Challenge 2
January 30th - Challenge 2 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
January 31st – Diane’s Birthday (Challenge Maker & Judge)
February 6th – Challenge 3
February 13th - Challenge 3 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
February 20th – Challenge 4
February 24th – Capri’s Birthday (my daughter will be 3!)
February 27th - Challenge 4 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
March 7th – Challenge 5
March 13th - Challenge 5 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
March 19th - National Quilting Day
March 20th – Challenge 6
March 27th - Challenge 6 due by NOON, Judging/Voting Begins
Yup, we’re cutting down the season to 6 challenges instead of 8. I hope everyone is happy with this little change.
Between now and then I hope to get up more interviews of participants from Season 1 so you can have a little ‘look back’ at the first season.
I also am interested in seeing if anyone is interested in being a permanent judge for season 2 and/or a guest judge.
Other things I’m looking for – sponsors! Part of what helped make season 1 so exciting what all the fantastic prizes there were to look forward to weekly and at the end of the season.
Please just shoot me an email at email@example.com if you are interested in judging and or sponsoring any prizes.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Lisa Penny, O...
- Spark Four
- Treasury Wednesday
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Barb Raisbeck...
- The Houndstooth Experience
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Kelsey Pranti...
- TheApple Makes Front Page
- Treasury Wednesday
- Project QUILTING – Interview with Kathleen Quilts
- Spark FIVE
- 2010 Craftacular – the Show
- on the 12th Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Spark Three
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Spring Water ...
- on the 11th day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Spark Two
- on the tenth day of Quiltsy Christmas
- on the Ninth Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Holiday Craftacular Prep!
- Spark ONE
- on the Eighth Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- on the Seventh Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- on the Sixth Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Jamie & Matt’s Wedding
- on the Fifth day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Holiday Craftacular in Madison, WI - A MUST for th...
- on the Fourth Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- Holiday Craftacular Vendors
- Project QUILTING – Season 2 Update!
- on the 3rd Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- on the 2nd Day of Quiltsy Christmas
- The 12 Days of Quiltsy Christmas – On the First Da...
- Still ONE Day to Enter the ETTEAM Ornament Giveawa...
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Quilties
- Holiday Craft Lounge
- ▼ December (36)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...