Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
2009 Summer Dyeing Workshop apron art quilt artist autumn equinox award baby quilt bags bangles Barn Quilts beer can earrings block exchange blog feature blue hill by hand boss bracelets candy drop earrings candy drop rings challenge cpsia law DaisyCreek delivery earrings etsy Etsy in the News etsy teams etsybaby front page hand dyed fabric handprint quilts interview interviews jewelry keywords kimscraftyapple lapaceks orchard magnolia my life newspaper old fashion organicquiltcompany owls paper doll quilt Park City Girl: Quilt Festival - Spring 2009 Poynette Poynette Press Prairie Heritage Quilt Show and Competition prize prizes project Quilting projects quilt quilt retreat quilts quiltsbybarb quiltsy quiltsyteam rag quilts Ricky Tims rings Road Trip season 1 sojournquilts tagging Team etsybaby team quiltsy team wist theapple themed thursday tote bags TotToppers treasury under the sea vintage typewriter rings VOTER voting weaving wholesale woven quilt
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Thursday, May 12, 2011
8:14 AM | Edit Post
I’ll admit – I think Pip’s a bit more time consuming than my other two babes. Don’t get me wrong – she’s a really good baby but she doesn’t like to be put down – she either wants to be fed or held. It’s making sewing a bit difficult to fit in. When she is sleeping, I’ve been trying to rest myself. My husband goes back to work next Monday and I figure I need to keep my energy built up for when I’m alone with three little kiddo’s. But, that being said, I’m still trying to at least finish the blocks for the Patchwork Squared Modern Solids Quilt Along. I should be able to finish one block in a week – right!?Here’s the 7th block: Stacked. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of this block. I do think there has to be an easier way to put these together quickly but I haven’t figured out what it is yet… And here’s a photo of the blocks I have so far – just three left (and the sashing)!
A look back:
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Easy Rhubarb Dessert – Market Fresh Recipe
- Block 8: 4 Wheeler – Modern Solids Patchwork Squar...
- Spoonflower Fabric – Made from Quilts
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival: Spring 2011 – Owl Be You...
- Interview with AllThingsBelle for Season 2 of Proj...
- Off Season Project QUILTING Challenge – Second Cha...
- Orchard Blossoms
- Block 7: Stacked – Patchwork Squared Modern Solids...
- Project QUILTING – Off Season Challenge – It’s All...
- Happy Mom’s Day!
- Block 6: Tail Spin – Patchwork Squared Modern Soli...
- A Front Page Feature!
- Our New Little Bundle – Persimoni ‘Pip’ Mae
- Interview with Marcia’s Crafty Sewing and Quilting...
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...