Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
If you’re just tuning in here are previous Craftacular Posts:
Since this is my blog and I’ll be at the show tomorrow I figured I would do a slightly more extensive ‘sneak peak’ into what I’ll have at the Craftacular. I’m really excited about my revamped display and new items I’ll be offering.
One thing that is going to be different this year is that I won’t have a lot of quilts, bags, or aprons. If there was anything that you wanted to look at please let me know now and I’ll be sure to pack it along.
One of the new things I’m offering this year are tutu’s. I made both my girls one for their Halloween costume and I loved them so much I had to make more for you all to pick from! Not only are there fantastic tutu’s but there is also a good selection of ‘Magic Apple Wands’, funky headbands, and fun hair pins. If any of you remember my display from previous years it was all just brown wood. Well, earlier this week I decided to modify it a bit – I spray painted the earring racks and other display items with chalkboard paint. I tried to spray paint a few of my apple crates white but that really didn’t work so I had to go to brush painting white. I think the white will really help you see into the crates at what’s displayed inside. Overall – I’m really happy with the new look and can’t wait to see what you all think tomorrow! Capri dancing around in the rainbow tutu.Another new item I have this year are hand-dyed t-shirt rosette head bands. Of course, I had to get some fun manikin heads to put them on! Here is a close-up of my earring racks. I organized my earrings this year by price and then wrote with a chalk pen next to them how much they are. This will hopefully ease your ability to shop for the perfect pair! Every time I tried a different tutu on Capri she would come up with a new dance move! It’s amazing what those little circles of tulle will do to your child!
I will also be having a few ‘craftacular’ specials on earrings and ornaments so be sure to stop by my booth! Hope to see many of you at the show tomorrow!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- A Quilt-Along - Home Sweet Home
- Bedazzled & Caterpillar Beer
- Project QUILTING – Season 3
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 16 & 1...
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- What’s Your Style: African
- Block-A-Palooza – Runner #1 COMPLETE!
- Abstract Treasuries
- What’s Your Style? Abstract
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 14 & 15...
- My other collection - Shelves of Trees
- Wall of Thread
- Book Wreaths – Yup, I’m Teaching a Class
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 10, 11...
- Wrapping Up the Holidays – December 11th at the Gl...
- Spoonflower – Purple Lace
- New Christmas Stockings - DIY
- Block-A-Palooza Quilt – Runner #4 – Complete
- Mercedi’s First Quilt
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 9
- Leg Warmers
- Holiday Craftacular Review
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak - KimsCraftyApple
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 5.0
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 4.0
- Craftacular 2011 – Photo Booth
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...