Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Did you have a fantastic time at the craftacular this year? (I did) Are you really sad that you missed it? Or, did you go and didn’t get that one thing and you just can’t get it out of your head?
Don’t worry LOTS of us sell online – especially on etsy. Here’s just a few:
I had an AMAZING show yesterday and of course it was wonderful to meet many of the artists in person!
My Other Shirt Has Owls On I...
Egghead Barrette with a side...
Pecked by a duck...Greeting ...
little BIG pant's camera...
funky pink and blue coasters...
gnome earrings - glass fused...
Icy Falling Snowflakes - 10 ...
Upcycled Posie Flower Magnet...
Wood Fired Wheel Thrown Porc...
I Bike Madison Shirt
Soft and Fuzzy Black Cat Hat
Reconstructed Wrap and Tie F...
Wristlet Zipper Gadget Pouch...
Felted Wool "American B...
Birds on a wire retro inspir...
Vintage Sheet Music Hair Pin...
Also – take a look back at my ‘sneak peaks’
for other web links of artists you saw (or missed) at this years show!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- A Quilt-Along - Home Sweet Home
- Bedazzled & Caterpillar Beer
- Project QUILTING – Season 3
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 16 & 1...
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- What’s Your Style: African
- Block-A-Palooza – Runner #1 COMPLETE!
- Abstract Treasuries
- What’s Your Style? Abstract
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 14 & 15...
- My other collection - Shelves of Trees
- Wall of Thread
- Book Wreaths – Yup, I’m Teaching a Class
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 10, 11...
- Wrapping Up the Holidays – December 11th at the Gl...
- Spoonflower – Purple Lace
- New Christmas Stockings - DIY
- Block-A-Palooza Quilt – Runner #4 – Complete
- Mercedi’s First Quilt
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 9
- Leg Warmers
- Holiday Craftacular Review
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak - KimsCraftyApple
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 5.0
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 4.0
- Craftacular 2011 – Photo Booth
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...