Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I shut my computer down for the next few days. My littles are tucked into bed with instructions that Santa won’t come unless they are sleeping. After the last few days of celebrating they’ve had I can’t believe that they will be up long.I’m sitting here enjoying a nice hot cup of Friendship Tea as I blog. I have probably shared this in the past but if you don’t remember – here’s the simple recipe. (also can make a beautiful last minute gift – just put it in a mason jar with a ribbon tied around the lid…)
- 1 cup Instant Tea
2 cups Tang
2 pkgs of presweetened lemonade (if unsweetened add 1 cup of sugar…pink lemonade makes it look even prettier…)
1 tsp cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix together and store in covered jar.
Use 1 heaping tsp or more to 1 cup boiling water
We still have a few Christmas celebrations left but so far things are going nice and smoothly (knock on wood).
We’ve had too many Christmas’s that the girls have laid on my lap and let me open their presents from Santa for them because they were just too sick. Really, really hoping and praying that they wake up super excited tomorrow morning! They are at such a wonderful age for all the Christmas magic of the season…except Pip – but she really does enjoy eating the wrapping paper!
The other day I got really nostalgic about some of the movies I used to watch at Christmas time when I was a kid. They included The Muppet Christmas Carol, One Magic Christmas, and The Night They Saved Christmas. I decided to order them so that I could have my kids have the same memories of them as me. (I have now added Elf and Bad Santa to those favorites…but don’t worry, I won’t let the girls watch Bad Santa for a long while).
I never expected the movies to arrive before Christmas since I asked for the ‘Free Shipping’ method. But, much to my surprise – two of the movies arrived today! It was a Christmas Miracle :) Jared and I are watching the Muppets tonight and I’m sure I’ll be watching it again with the girls tomorrow night while Papa is at the Packer Game with Uncle Brian.
Pip still only has her one tooth…but she’s been such a happy adorable baby. Also – so tolerant of the crazy schedule and rocked to sleep naps in the car seat. We are so blessed to have these wonderful babes. I won’t leave you in suspense too long – I’ll be blogging more about this next week. I’ll leave you with yes – that’s a bedazzled beer bottle full of High Life AND a caterpillar/pumpkin teeth beer bottle full of High Life. AND yes – it is for one of our Christmas celebrations…
And with that – Merry Christmas to everyone! I’m signing off the computer for a day or so and just taking the time to enjoy my family and this wonderful holiday!
See how to make your very own felt stockings HERE!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- A Quilt-Along - Home Sweet Home
- Bedazzled & Caterpillar Beer
- Project QUILTING – Season 3
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 16 & 1...
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- What’s Your Style: African
- Block-A-Palooza – Runner #1 COMPLETE!
- Abstract Treasuries
- What’s Your Style? Abstract
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 14 & 15...
- My other collection - Shelves of Trees
- Wall of Thread
- Book Wreaths – Yup, I’m Teaching a Class
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 10, 11...
- Wrapping Up the Holidays – December 11th at the Gl...
- Spoonflower – Purple Lace
- New Christmas Stockings - DIY
- Block-A-Palooza Quilt – Runner #4 – Complete
- Mercedi’s First Quilt
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Step 9
- Leg Warmers
- Holiday Craftacular Review
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak - KimsCraftyApple
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 5.0
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 4.0
- Craftacular 2011 – Photo Booth
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...