Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
With Season 2 of Project QUILTING starting in just TWO days (I know…I can’t believe it’s almost here!) I thought I’d better do a post on all my AMAZING sponsors this season!
Things are a little different this season and our weekly challenges are more heavily loaded with prizes. If anyone still is interested in donating something for the grand prize at the end of the season or the random public prize just let me know!
Our amazing sponsors for the weekly challenges include:
And our Grand Prize List thus far is:
$30 to Fabrics N Quilts
Hoffman Bali Batik 14 piece bundle from FabricFascination
QuiltsbyBarb is donating a $30, non-transferable gift certificate to her machine quilting services (expiring February 29th, 2012)
Hand-dyed fabrics and patterns from KimsCraftyApple
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Names, Names, It’s all about the Name!
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING’s – What’s in a ...
- Orientation Advice!
- Quilter’s Block A-Palooza: Block #2: Word Search
- Be Inspired!
- Iron Craft Challenge #4 – Get Cozy
- My Ruffler Foot!
- Bloggers’ Block-A-Palooza…waiting for spring
- Project QUILTING – Guest Judge QUILTDAD!
- Project QUILTING Season 2 – Challenge 2 – What’s i...
- Helpful Links for Quilters
- Project QUILTING Random Winners and Public Comment...
- Project QUILTING Primary Color Winners – Public an...
- Project QUILTING – my Bookshelf Quilt - Primary Co...
- Challenge from the Storque – Challenge 1
- Iron Craft Challenge #3 – Time to BUNT – A Valenti...
- Project QULITING – Sometimes Flu Happens…
- TIME TO VOTE for Project QUILTING’s Primary Color’...
- Treasury Wednesday
- Front Page - Etsy
- Project QUILTING Season 2, Challenge 1 – Primary C...
- Project QUILTING – Amazing SPONSORS!
- KimsCraftyApple on Etsy’s Front Page
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with SarahB
- Iron Craft Challenge 1
- A Spoonflower New Year’s Resolution
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Diane Lapacek...
- Happy Twenty Eleven!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...