Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
So, I could just write everyone’s name down, assign them a number and use www.random.org to pick the random winners – but what fun is that? Just like last season, I wrote everyone’s name down (minus my own, the public winner, and the judges winner), folded them up, put them in my favorite hat and let my two adorable daughters do the drawing. I promise it was fair – they made SURE to shut their eyes when they picked.
And the winner was QUILTIES! Capri drew next for the Downloadable Quilter's Cookbook - Volume 2 from the QuiltingGallery And she chose Miranda’s Place! Since I still only have two cute girls, Cedi drew a third name for $20 for Machine Quilting Services from QuiltsbyBarb. and it goes to Kelsey Rose!
Congrats to all on winning these wonderful prizes! To those that didn’t win – no worries – lots of fun prizes will be offered in next weeks challenge (posted tomorrow, Sunday, January 23rd at NOON)!
The last prize I have to choose today is the Random Public Comment Winner. Since there were 75 comments I did break down and utilize random.org to choose the winner.
74 Cynthia said...
Wow! What a hard decision but I finally made one. My favorite piece in your shop is the cute Kawaii cupcake ring. It is so bright and cheery I bet it would put a smile on the face of everyone who sees it
Congratulations Cynthia! I’ll be contacting you ASAP and letting you know how to redeem your $20 to TheApple!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Names, Names, It’s all about the Name!
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING’s – What’s in a ...
- Orientation Advice!
- Quilter’s Block A-Palooza: Block #2: Word Search
- Be Inspired!
- Iron Craft Challenge #4 – Get Cozy
- My Ruffler Foot!
- Bloggers’ Block-A-Palooza…waiting for spring
- Project QUILTING – Guest Judge QUILTDAD!
- Project QUILTING Season 2 – Challenge 2 – What’s i...
- Helpful Links for Quilters
- Project QUILTING Random Winners and Public Comment...
- Project QUILTING Primary Color Winners – Public an...
- Project QUILTING – my Bookshelf Quilt - Primary Co...
- Challenge from the Storque – Challenge 1
- Iron Craft Challenge #3 – Time to BUNT – A Valenti...
- Project QULITING – Sometimes Flu Happens…
- TIME TO VOTE for Project QUILTING’s Primary Color’...
- Treasury Wednesday
- Front Page - Etsy
- Project QUILTING Season 2, Challenge 1 – Primary C...
- Project QUILTING – Amazing SPONSORS!
- KimsCraftyApple on Etsy’s Front Page
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with SarahB
- Iron Craft Challenge 1
- A Spoonflower New Year’s Resolution
- Project QUILTING – An Interview with Diane Lapacek...
- Happy Twenty Eleven!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...