Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
what are you thankful for this year?
Homemade Apple Pie in a Jar,...
Handmade Leather Journal or ...
Wooden Acorns Faith, Hope, L...
Ceramic Bowl Autumn Rust / H...
Slouch Hat, Hand Knit Cables...
Amigurumi Pumpkin Pie
Rustic Flower Girl Wicker Ba...
Baby Acorn Hat Photo Prop Au...
Oh deer mini hair bow
Arm Warmers - Fingerless Glo...
Vintage Wooden Hangers with ...
Mixed Media Brooch, Beaded P...
Red Bare Tree Apparel Circle...
Long Green Scarf - Pashmina ...
Retro Dishes Vintage 1950s M...
Girl's cardigan in multi...
I have had a wonderful 2011 and there is just so much to be thankful for! It’s so easy to complain about the bad things in your life but when you actually sit back and think about all the things you have to be thankful for I think you’ll be amazed at how long your list can get. Try to always find joy in the little things.
I am SO thankful for me three wonderful, beautiful, healthy (well, pretty healthy…Cedi has pink eye…) little girls! I’m thankful for my supportive, loving and understanding husband that never questions my need to buy more supplies and fabric. I’m thankful for all my family and friends that support me and my family during our crazy apple season. Without them we wouldn’t be able to do what we do.
What are you thankful for this holiday?
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 3.0
- Happy 5th Birthday Mercedi Rose
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 2.0
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 1.0
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 5, 6, ...
- Saturday Treasuries
- beautiful balls
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont Steps 3 & 4
- NEW in my Spoonflower Shop
- All Wrapped Up Block Tutorial – Celebrate Christma...
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 1 & 2
- Baffled In Belmont – Step 1 – Fabric!
- McTavishing in Lodi
- Just playing
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...