Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
If you’re just tuning in to the Mystery Monday be sure to take a look a back at
It’s going to be an easy week for you this week even though it looks like 3 big steps. Trust me – it won’t be too bad.
Step 5. Cut 6-inch squares B on both diagonals to create 32 triangles.Step 6. Cut 4-inch squares B on one diagonal to create 4 triangles. (***Note that you only cut these squares ONE time – I messed this up the first time around.)
Step 7. Crosscut 4 1/2-inch strips C into 320 rectangles 1-1/2” by 4-1/2” (sorry no picture for this one)
Step 8. Crosscut 1 1/2” strips E into 140 square 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
See you next Monday!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 3.0
- Happy 5th Birthday Mercedi Rose
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 2.0
- Craftacular 2011! Sneak Peak – 1.0
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 5, 6, ...
- Saturday Treasuries
- beautiful balls
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont Steps 3 & 4
- NEW in my Spoonflower Shop
- All Wrapped Up Block Tutorial – Celebrate Christma...
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 1 & 2
- Baffled In Belmont – Step 1 – Fabric!
- McTavishing in Lodi
- Just playing
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...