Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
2009 Summer Dyeing Workshop apron art quilt artist autumn equinox award baby quilt bags bangles Barn Quilts beer can earrings block exchange blog feature blue hill by hand boss bracelets candy drop earrings candy drop rings cpsia law DaisyCreek delivery earrings etsy Etsy in the News etsy teams etsybaby front page hand dyed fabric handprint quilts interview interviews jewelry keywords kimscraftyapple lapaceks orchard magnolia my life newspaper old fashion organicquiltcompany owls paper doll quilt Park City Girl: Quilt Festival - Spring 2009 Poynette Poynette Press Prairie Heritage Quilt Show and Competition prize prizes project Quilting projects quilt quilt retreat quilts quiltsbybarb quiltsy quiltsyteam rag quilts Ricky Tims rings Road Trip season 1 sojournquilts tagging Team etsybaby team quiltsy team wist theapple themed thursday tote bags TotToppers treasury under the sea vintage typewriter rings VOTER voting weaving wholesale woven quilt
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
9:39 PM | Edit Post
Just a quick look back on all the amazing quilts created as a result of Project QUILTING…
Challenge 1 – Rectangles
Challenge 2 – Road Trip
Challenge 3 – RECYCLE
Challenge 4 – Log Cabin
Challenge 5 – Stars Over America
Challenge 6 – Office Supplies
Challenge 7 – Black & White
Challenge 8 – Nursery Rhymes
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Farmer’s Market Fashion
- Project QUILTING - 2010 Quilts by Barb Quilt Retr...
- theApple on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Project QUILTING – an Interview with our Grand Pri...
- What Project QUILTING did for Me
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #11
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #10
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #9
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #8
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #7
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #6
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #5
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #4
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #3
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #2
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #1
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – and the GRAND PRIZE ...
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – in Second Place…
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – in Third Place…
- Project QUILTING – SEASON ONE
- A Look Back - Season 1 of Project QUILTING
- Project QUILTING – A Look Back – Preseason Challen...
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I shut my computer down for the next few days. My littles are tucked into bed with instr...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
One of our AMAZING sponsors for this weeks prizes (2 yards of fabric (1/2 yard cuts) from FabricFascination ) is Kym from FabricFascination ...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...