Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
1. The theme is Road Trip. I'm sure you've all been on one, so pull out your memories and see where they take you.
2. You must use at least 12 different fabrics on the front of your quilt.
3. POST your entries with a description of your creative process, including where you are (ie, I create in Madison, WI) by Sunday, May 30, at noon, CDT, to this flickr group – Project QUILTING with KimsCraftyApple: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1401824@N21/ OR email a picture/description of your completed project to firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
Now, Kim is going to quickly summarize all the amazing prizes for the Season 1 of Project Quilting GRAND PRIZE Package:
FatQuarterShop - $50 Gift Certificate
FabricsNQuilts - $50 Gift Certificate
FabricFascination – Bali Pop
TessaAnn – A Set of Handmade Buttons
FabricAlaCarte - $20 Gift Certificate and copy of the book ‘ROLLING Along’ by Nancy Martin
StashedCache – Spider Web Quilt Starter Kit
Kim & Diane – A selection of original patterns and yardage of hand-dyed fabric
This prize package is OVER TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of amazing items! I can’t wait to see what happens this season! Thanks to all these great sponsors for their generosity and support!
I have also begun to put together a RANDOM prize package for the end of the season. These are all awards that will be chosen (out of a hat, first Cedi will pick, then Capri and repeat - as shown here: http://kimscraftyapple.blogspot.com/2010/05/project-quilting-rectangle-winners.html) Every time you complete a challenge for Project Quilting your name will be entered in the drawing for RANDOM prizes (this will exclude the Grand Prize Winner as he/or she will already have AMAZING things!)
Sponsors for the Random Prizes:
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING Road Trip Challe...
- Blogger Quilt Festival
- Introducing Project QUILTING’s Third Judge – Barb ...
- Themed Thursday – Out of TIME!
- Meet this Weeks Guest Judge – Shannon from Fabrics...
- Introducing ONE of our New Judges…Pam Geisel aka F...
- Season 1, Challenge 2
- Let’s Go Fly A Kite – My Rectangle Challenge Creat...
- Thank You
- Project Quilting – the Judges Winners for the Rect...
- Project QUILTING – RECTANGLE Winners!
- Themed Thursday – A Ride (or 3) on the Carousel
- Photo Shoot
- Barn Quilts
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING RECTANGLE Challe...
- More from our Sponsors for the Project QUILTING Gr...
- Themed Thursday – Let’s Go Fly A Kite
- Bling vs. Nature on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Meet this Week’s Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Ky...
- Project QUILTING – A NEW Prize this week!
- Season 1, Challenge 1
- Project Quilting - How I Judge
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE – Sponsors and PRIZE...
- Project QUILTING Apple Blossom Challenge WINNERS!
- Behind the Scenes of Project QUILTING
- THEMED THURSDAY – The Lion King
- It’s Time to VOTE for your FAVORITE – Project QUIL...
- Project Quilting – Season One
- Apple Blossom Days!
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Here is some feedback that I've recieved from my customers. "Hi Kim--My husband and I were at the WIST trunk show last night and b...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...