Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
1. The inspiration for this week is the Log Cabin block.
2. Use as many fabrics as you like, but use both the front and reverse sides of at least one of them.
3. Maximum size is 36" x 36".
4. POST your entries with a description of your creative process, including where you are (ie, I create in Madison, WI)and the size of your project by Sunday, June 27, at noon, CDT, to this flickr group – Project QUILTING with KimsCraftyApple: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1401824@N21/ OR email a picture/description of your completed project to email@example.com with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
5. If this is the first Project Quilting challenge you've participated in, please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line so that Kim can send you feedback from the judges and keep you updated on the behind the scenes going-ons.
FatQuarterShop - $50 Gift Certificate
FabricsNQuilts - $50 Gift Certificate
FabricFascination – Bali Pop
TessaAnn – A Set of Handmade Buttons
FabricAlaCarte - $20 Gift Certificate and copy of the book ‘ROLLING Along’ by Nancy Martin
StashedCache – Spider Web Quilt Starter Kit
Kim & Diane – A selection of original patterns and yardage of hand-dyed fabric
This prize package is OVER TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of amazing items! I can’t wait to see what happens this season! Thanks to all these great sponsors for their generosity and support!
I have also begun to put together a RANDOM prize package for the end of the season. These are all awards that will be chosen (out of a hat, first Cedi will pick, then Capri and repeat - as shown here:http://kimscraftyapple.blogspot.com/2010/05/project-quilting-rectangle-winners.html) Every time you complete a challenge for Project Quilting your name will be entered in the drawing for RANDOM prizes (this will exclude the Grand Prize Winner as he/or she will already have AMAZING things!)
Sponsors for the Random Prizes:
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- BIG ETTEAM GIVEAWAY! - NiftyKnits' Alchemy Meerkat...
- I’m a WINNER!
- Quilt of the Month Club – Fabrics N Quilts
- Log Cabin Entries – Time to Vote – Project QUILTIN...
- Project QUILTING – RECYCLE Challenge from PamelasQ...
- My Project QUILTING RECYCLE Challenge – How It Hap...
- An Interview with Tisha Sandberg – Instructor of t...
- Themed Thursday - Sunglasses
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE Random Drawing Prize...
- Summer Solstice
- Season 1, Challenge 4 - Log Cabin
- Top Ten Reasons to Try Project QUILTING
- Project QUILTING – the Judges have Spoken for the ...
- Project QUILTING – Random Generator Winner
- Project QUILTING – the Winners of the RECYCLE Chal...
- A Road Trip Through ‘Shop Local
- Themed Thursday – All About Dad
- Time to VOTE for the RECYCLE! Project QUILTING Cha...
- Belated Project Quilting Entry
- Meet our Guest Judge – Kris from fabricalacarte an...
- Season 1, Challenge 3 - The Recycled Quilt
- Project Quilting – Road Trip Journal
- More WINNERS!
- Project QUILTING Road Trip Challenge - WINNERS
- Themed Thursday - Barns
- Take a Beautiful Handmade Patchwork Duffle on a Ro...
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...