Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Now that the Public and Judge Winners have been announced it’s time to continue the fun with the Random Drawing and Public Comment Winners.
I’ll start with the Random Drawing Winner. As always I headed over to www.random.org and typed in 31 for the number of comments I had and here’s what happened:
Now for some more fun – the Random Drawing Winners – this is open to anyone that submitted a project for this challenge (and didn’t win one of the other prizes).
Here are all the eligible names in my standard drawing hat! Since Cedi did the first pick last challenge, Capri got to do the first one this time. And the winner of a Pattern & Notecards from Marcia's Crafty Sewing & Quilting is SpringWaterDesigns
Congrats to all and be sure to check back on the blog tomorrow for Challenge 3!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza: Block #10 – Turned Gees...
- “I So Much Love You” ~Capri
- Time to VOTE! Project QUILTING: Hardware Store Ch...
- WIP Wednesday
- Meet this Week’s Guest Judge – Ann of Renegade Qui...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Block #9: Lemonade Sta...
- Meatasaurus – an Odd Custom Order
- Project QUILTING, Season 2 – Challenge 4 - Hardwa...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Random and Pu...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine Winners – Publi...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine ‘Owl Be Yours’ ...
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza – Block #8 – Basket of G...
- Nesting – Boxed In
- Coming: New pattern for color wheel coasters and p...
- Nesting…the Mystery Quilt
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Block #7 – Orange you ...
- Project QUILTING – It’s Time to Vote for Your Favo...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block 6 – You are Here...
- Fall In Love with Handmade
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine - ‘Owl Be Yours...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Sneak Peak 7 ...
- Etsy Success Symposium Takeaways
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Sneak Peak 6
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine Sneak Peak 5
- How to Paint an Owl – a Class with Juliette Crane
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 4
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 3
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 2
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Geesey-McNinePatch
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 1
- The Glitter Workshop – DIY FUN and Lots of Vintage...
- Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Meet Amy Ellis of A...
- Project QUILTING Season 2 – Challenge 3 – Be My Va...
- Project QUILTING – What’s in a Name Random Drawing...
- Project QUILTING What’s in a Name Challenge – Publ...
- Bloggers Block-A-Palooza: Block 4 Gingham Pinwhee...
- Fall in Love with Handmade – Trunk Show at the Gli...
- Project QUILTING – Zip City
- Quilter’s Block A-Palooza #3: Shoofly Geese
- Mug Rug Swap with the Quilting Gallery
- ▼ February (40)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...