Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I am happy to be introducing you to Ann of RenegadeQuilter. I discovered Ann on twitter and was very happy when she agreed to be a guest judge for this week’s Project QUILTING challenge. And now, here’s Ann to tell you about herself (and as I read it, I see we have much in common in our quilting methods!):
My name is Ann and I blog over at Renegade Quilter. I have only been blogging since November of 2009 and I am loving it. I have been sewing since I was a little girl. My mom made my clothes when I was young and I use to make stuff with all of the scraps. My mom taught me how to make garments, however, the rest of the sewing stuff I taught myself through trial and error. My first quilt I ever made was made out of old drapery fabric samples and my mom still has it today.
Over the years I have learned how to make home decor items as well as hand bags which I sell at a local artisan barn and I make custom order bags as well.
So far I haven’t really ventured to far into designing quilts. I tend to take a pattern and then tweak it as needed usually because of some crazy error that I made either in fabric calculations or a cutting error. That is why I refer to myself as the Renegade Quilter. I really don’t follow the ‘rules’ or ‘instructions’ when I create something. If I make a mistake I turn it into an opportunity to create something wonderful.
I am involved with a couple online quilting bees and I am lucky to have a small quilting group of friends that I do quilting related stuff with. Such as quilt camps, annual trips to Sisters, OR for the outdoor quilt show and of course fabric shopping.
I wish I could say that I make a living from sewing but I don’t. It is just a hobby that I have and happen to love.
Thanks to Kim for having me be a judge. I am looking forward to the entries.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza: Block #10 – Turned Gees...
- “I So Much Love You” ~Capri
- Time to VOTE! Project QUILTING: Hardware Store Ch...
- WIP Wednesday
- Meet this Week’s Guest Judge – Ann of Renegade Qui...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Block #9: Lemonade Sta...
- Meatasaurus – an Odd Custom Order
- Project QUILTING, Season 2 – Challenge 4 - Hardwa...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Random and Pu...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine Winners – Publi...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine ‘Owl Be Yours’ ...
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza – Block #8 – Basket of G...
- Nesting – Boxed In
- Coming: New pattern for color wheel coasters and p...
- Nesting…the Mystery Quilt
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Block #7 – Orange you ...
- Project QUILTING – It’s Time to Vote for Your Favo...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block 6 – You are Here...
- Fall In Love with Handmade
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine - ‘Owl Be Yours...
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Sneak Peak 7 ...
- Etsy Success Symposium Takeaways
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine – Sneak Peak 6
- Project QUILTING – Be My Valentine Sneak Peak 5
- How to Paint an Owl – a Class with Juliette Crane
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 4
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 3
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 2
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza – Geesey-McNinePatch
- Project QUILTING ‘Be My Valentine’ Sneak Peak 1
- The Glitter Workshop – DIY FUN and Lots of Vintage...
- Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Meet Amy Ellis of A...
- Project QUILTING Season 2 – Challenge 3 – Be My Va...
- Project QUILTING – What’s in a Name Random Drawing...
- Project QUILTING What’s in a Name Challenge – Publ...
- Bloggers Block-A-Palooza: Block 4 Gingham Pinwhee...
- Fall in Love with Handmade – Trunk Show at the Gli...
- Project QUILTING – Zip City
- Quilter’s Block A-Palooza #3: Shoofly Geese
- Mug Rug Swap with the Quilting Gallery
- ▼ February (40)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...