Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
One of the fantastic sponsors for this season of Project Quilting is The Fat Quarter Shop. Many of you are already familiar and have shopped online at the The Fat Quarter Shop but if you haven’t you better check it out ASAP! It’s fantastic! Today I’m going to share with you a short little interview with Kimberly Jolly the owner of The Fat Quarter Shop.
What is your crafting style?
How did you get started creating?
I started out crocheting when I was five and learned to cross stitch as I got older. I was introduced to quilting in my early 20s. I’m a very creative person with millions of ideas bouncing around in my head, so my designs flow out of that. I took a quilting class and was immediately hooked. Back then, I felt that there was a great need for a quilting store that had a wide selection and and attentive service, and Fat Quarter Shop was born. Soon after, I started to feel the need to design great patterns.
Do you have a favorite piece?
Bee in My Bonnet [http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com]
Which part of the creating process does you like the most? Cutting!
Which part of the creating process do you dislike the most? I don’t like quilting the tops or putting on the binding.
Favorite Adhesive: I don’t use adhesive
Favorite Movie: I actually don’t watch movies.
Beverage of Choice: Dr. Pepper and Sweet Tea! (no, not mixed together!)
Sweet or Salty? Sweet
Number 1 on your Bucket List: Take my whole family on the Disney Cruise.
Web site: www.fatquartershop.com
Flickr Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/fqscustomergallery/
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Happy Birthday Diane!
- Making Music – A Closer Look, Part 1
- Block 5: Home Sweet Home Quilt Along – Two Trees b...
- Making Music – Critique’s
- What’s Coming Up?
- Random PRIZES for Project QUILTING – Season 3, Cha...
- Saturday Summary
- What’s Your Style: Asian
- Block 4: Home Sweet Home Quilt Along – My Tilted H...
- Project QUILTING Sponsor – Marcia’s Crafty Sewing ...
- Block 3: Home Sweet Home Quilt Along – House by th...
- Spoonflower – Stack of Pearls
- Project QUILTING, Season 3, Challenge 2 – Making M...
- Project QUILTING Sponsor – Quilts by Barb
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look - Barn Bon...
- What’s Your Style: Art Nouveau
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look, Part 5
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look, Part 4
- Block 2: Home Sweet Home Quilt Along – Lapacek’s O...
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look, Part 3
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look, Part 2
- Block 1: ‘Home Sweet Home’ Quilt Along – My Home
- Architectural Elements – A Closer Look, Part 1
- Project QUILTING – Season 3, Challenge 1 – Random ...
- Project QUILTING Sponsor – The Fat Quarter Shop
- Home Sweet Home Quilt Along – Pick Your Fabrics
- Modern Solids Quilt Along – FINISHED!
- Quilting in 2012
- A Monday Treasury
- Project QUILTING, Season 3, Challenge 1 – Architec...
- Record your Quilts! A Quilt Album Review
- What’s Your Style: Art Deco
- Outdated Technology – I need YOUR help!
- Project QUILTING – Season 3 – PRIZES!
- Spoonflower – Ice in Bloom
- Mystery Monday – Baffled in Belmont – Steps 18, 19...
- Typewriter Photos
- ▼ January (38)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...