Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
A special thanks to the Fat Quarter Shop. They have been a huge help to us in promoting Project Quilting and have generously donated some $25 gift certificates for prizes. The public vote winner and the judge's choice winner of this week's challenge will each receive a $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop.
As many of you know, Lapacek's Orchard is our family business. The apple trees are just beginning to bloom and we're really hoping there will still be blossoms on May 8 and 9 when we will be hosting Apple Blossom Days. Last spring Kim took lots and lots of pictures during bloom and the orchard is a truly beautiful place during that time.
So....... on to Challenge Number 2. I wanted something really different than Challenge 1 and think I found it.
1. Apple Blossom Time is the theme. Here are a few of Kim's pictures to inspire you and you can check out her Picassa album if you'd like to see more. (Warning: Lots of these pictures include her beautiful daughters.)
3. Minimum size is 12" x 12".
5. POST your entries with a description of your creative process by Sunday, May 2, at noon, CDT, to this flickr group – Project QUILTING with KimsCraftyApple: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1401824@N21/ OR email a picture/description of your completed project to email@example.com with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
6. If this is the first Project Quilting challenge you've participated in, please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line so that Kim can send you feedback from the judges.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Meet Kimberly Our Guest Judge from this Weeks Spon...
- Project Quilting Apple Blossom Time Challenge
- Happy Sunday
- Project QUILTING Shoofly Challenge Winners
- My Project Quilting Shoofly Critique
- Themed Thursday – Spring Planting
- Spring Fling Craftacular
- Project Quilting – A Good Attempt at Shoofly
- It’s Time to VOTE for your Favorite – Project QUIL...
- International Quilt Festival – Chicago
- Project M Boutique
- Wordless Wednesday
- Turquoise Tuesday and some Other Ramblings…
- Monday Monday – theApple Makes Front Page!
- Project Quilting - Shoofly questions answered
- Project Quilting - Shoofly
- Project Quilting – Meet Another Judge – Rose Mary ...
- Themed Thursday – Birthday Shopping
- Project QUILTING – the Challenge Creator, Diane La...
- Project QUILTING
- Themed Thursday – Easter of COURSE!
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...