Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I’m excited to let you all know that I have snagged a second judge for Project QUILTING (Yup – first challenge goes up tomorrow at NOON!). Diane and I have decided we’re going to have three prizes – first, a hand-dyed fat quarter will go to the winner of the Judges vote, second, a hand-dye fat quarter will go to the ‘People’s Choice’ and third, a beginner, Starry Nines Pattern (Diane Lapacek Original) will go to a randomly selected comment leaver.
Now to introduce our second judge: Rose Mary Huber Pauls!
Rose Mary Huber Pauls has been a sewing enthusiast since the age of nine when she started sewing for herself in 4-H. After completing an Associate Degree in Clothing and Textiles she has worked in a fabric business as well as a bridal shop doing alterations and custom weddings. After starting in the sewing machine business in 1985 she realized this is her true love. Sharing her knowledge of sewing machines, techniques and projects is a high priority, but of most importance, is making it fun. Her expertise in Husqvarna Viking, and Pfaff sewing machines, machine embroidery, sewing software, and quilting is shared with enthusiasm in every class she teaches. Rose Mary is trained and certified in both Husqvarna Viking, and Pfaff brands, along with years of experience with other sewing machines and sergers.
Along with being a Pfaff Certified Teacher, Rose Mary currently hosts her “Always Be Creative Seminars” in the Wisconsin area.
I am still looking for a third judge – this may end up being a permanent position or I may do a rotating ‘guest judge’ if I can find enough. If you are a judge you will not be able to participate in ‘voting’ part of the challenge (feel free to still share the project you came up with). Email me at email@example.com with your ‘resume’ and why you want to be a judge if you are interested!
OR email a picture/description of your completed project to firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
Don’t forget – first challenge is UP tomorrow at NOON!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Meet Kimberly Our Guest Judge from this Weeks Spon...
- Project Quilting Apple Blossom Time Challenge
- Happy Sunday
- Project QUILTING Shoofly Challenge Winners
- My Project Quilting Shoofly Critique
- Themed Thursday – Spring Planting
- Spring Fling Craftacular
- Project Quilting – A Good Attempt at Shoofly
- It’s Time to VOTE for your Favorite – Project QUIL...
- International Quilt Festival – Chicago
- Project M Boutique
- Wordless Wednesday
- Turquoise Tuesday and some Other Ramblings…
- Monday Monday – theApple Makes Front Page!
- Project Quilting - Shoofly questions answered
- Project Quilting - Shoofly
- Project Quilting – Meet Another Judge – Rose Mary ...
- Themed Thursday – Birthday Shopping
- Project QUILTING – the Challenge Creator, Diane La...
- Project QUILTING
- Themed Thursday – Easter of COURSE!
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...