Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
This is the story when life happens. Two different quilters got to two different stages of their quilt – but did not finish in the time frame. I wanted to post these so everyone knows that if life does get in the way – I (we) would still love to see where you’re at!
THE STORY: This is my first block for Project Quilt, which I learned about at 7 PM the day before it was due at noon. So yeah, not to bad, I think.
It's called 'Missed a few', and I'm pretty pleased with it. .. In this orientation, the block reminded me of a fly swatter, so the rest just flowed. The bugs are fussy-cut and the stripe is from a Save-the-children bundle from years back. I do plan on adding a narrow red border and quilting it up, but that was beyond the time limit. I also have a nasty head cold, and this made my day more bearable by keeping me distracted when my kids were not *quite* distracting enough :)
THE STORY: Well, here is what I would have entered in the challenge this week but had a horrible time with tension using bed sheet fabric. It looks terrible on the back no matter what I do and it's so hard to slide through the machine. I may have to scrap it unless someone has another idea.
Any suggestions to help MoranArtsandQuilts table runner?
Thanks for putting in the effort you two! Hope to see you in Challenge 2!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Meet Kimberly Our Guest Judge from this Weeks Spon...
- Project Quilting Apple Blossom Time Challenge
- Happy Sunday
- Project QUILTING Shoofly Challenge Winners
- My Project Quilting Shoofly Critique
- Themed Thursday – Spring Planting
- Spring Fling Craftacular
- Project Quilting – A Good Attempt at Shoofly
- It’s Time to VOTE for your Favorite – Project QUIL...
- International Quilt Festival – Chicago
- Project M Boutique
- Wordless Wednesday
- Turquoise Tuesday and some Other Ramblings…
- Monday Monday – theApple Makes Front Page!
- Project Quilting - Shoofly questions answered
- Project Quilting - Shoofly
- Project Quilting – Meet Another Judge – Rose Mary ...
- Themed Thursday – Birthday Shopping
- Project QUILTING – the Challenge Creator, Diane La...
- Project QUILTING
- Themed Thursday – Easter of COURSE!
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...