Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I put all eligible participants (non-winners) names into ‘the hat’ for the drawing to commence.
AllThingsBelle! Next to draw a name is Cedi – she takes this very seriously and keeps her eyes shut for the majority of the process… She’s picking the winner for a pdf of 2 maze quilt patterns from Lisa Penny!
And that will go to MoranArtandQuilts!
Congratulations to you both!
Now it was time for me to head over to www.random.org to generate the Public Comment Winner. We had 35 comments this week and random.org decided that
the 3rd comment would win…or…
- stichnRN said...
so hard to decide. i voted for homeward bound by moran arts and quilts, because of the unusual way she combined geese on the right side of her piece. like the effect of birds flying off.
Please contact me (lapaceksorchard at gmail dot com) ASAP stitchnRN with your contact info so I can connect you with your prize:
Congrats to all the winners and all the participants of the Flying Geese Challenge – I am so impressed with each and everyone of your projects – and just think – you did it in just a week!
The sixth, and FINAL, Project QUILTING Challenge will be posted tomorrow at NOON right here on KimsCraftyApple!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- WIP Wednesday – Round 6
- Project QUILTING – Meet Guest Judge Ebony Love of ...
- 36 weeks – 28 days to go
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING – Large Scale Pr...
- 3 Geese – Judges Comments
- WIP Wednesday – Round 5
- 35 weeks, 1 day – 34 days to go…
- Project QUILTING – Challenge 6 – Large Scale Print...
- Project QUILTING – Flying Geese Challenge: Random ...
- Public & Judges Choice Winners for Project QUILTIN...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #16 – Pinwheel Pa...
- WIP Wednesday – Round 4
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #15
- 34 weeks, 1 day: 41 days to go
- Project QUILTING – Technical Difficulties
- Time to VOTE – Project QUILTING Flying Geese Chall...
- The Color of Frustration
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #14 – Follow the ...
- The ‘Neglected’ Craft of Mine
- WIP Wednesday – Round 3
- Project QUILTING – Meet Guest Judge Ryan Walsh of ...
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilt
- Project QUILTING – Challenge 5 – Flying Geese
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #12
- Project QUILTING – Hardware Store – Random Drawing...
- Project QUILTING – Hardware Store – Public and Jud...
- How Does Your Garden Grow? – Judges Comments
- WIP Wednesday – Round 2
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza – Block #11
- Nesting – the Bloom Quilt
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...