Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I’m here to announce the rest of the prize winners!
I just blogged about this weeks entries and included a link sending folks over here. DancingApronFarmer.blogspot.com
Cool stuff, Kim. Glad you are on the mend!
Happy B-day to Capri!!
And now onto the random drawing winners… So…I filled the hat with all the eligible participants and then had my gorgeous little girls choose the names… Capri was the first to choose for $10 to SpiceBerryCottage and she picked… Pastor Katie Bishop!
Pastor Katie Bishop Next…Cedi is choosing the winner of $20 for Machine Quilting Services from QuiltsbyBarb and Cedi chose – All Things Belle!And now it’s up to Capri to choose the final winner of a pdf of 2 maze quilt patterns from Lisa Penny! And…if you can read it…Capri picked out Dashasel!
Congratulations to all the winners this week and to all the participants of the challenge that completed a fantastic project in just one week!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- WIP Wednesday – Round 6
- Project QUILTING – Meet Guest Judge Ebony Love of ...
- 36 weeks – 28 days to go
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING – Large Scale Pr...
- 3 Geese – Judges Comments
- WIP Wednesday – Round 5
- 35 weeks, 1 day – 34 days to go…
- Project QUILTING – Challenge 6 – Large Scale Print...
- Project QUILTING – Flying Geese Challenge: Random ...
- Public & Judges Choice Winners for Project QUILTIN...
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #16 – Pinwheel Pa...
- WIP Wednesday – Round 4
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #15
- 34 weeks, 1 day: 41 days to go
- Project QUILTING – Technical Difficulties
- Time to VOTE – Project QUILTING Flying Geese Chall...
- The Color of Frustration
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #14 – Follow the ...
- The ‘Neglected’ Craft of Mine
- WIP Wednesday – Round 3
- Project QUILTING – Meet Guest Judge Ryan Walsh of ...
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilt
- Project QUILTING – Challenge 5 – Flying Geese
- Blogger’s Block-A-Palooza: Block #12
- Project QUILTING – Hardware Store – Random Drawing...
- Project QUILTING – Hardware Store – Public and Jud...
- How Does Your Garden Grow? – Judges Comments
- WIP Wednesday – Round 2
- Blogger’s Block-a-Palooza – Block #11
- Nesting – the Bloom Quilt
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...