Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Once again Amy’s Creative Side hosted a HUGELY successful Blogger’s Quilt Festival with 621 Quilts on display from Blogger’s all over! I was happy to share with everyone my freshly finished Bloom Quilt (21). It is now time to nominate quilts for different categories and of course – vote for the viewer’s choice (ahem…Bloom is number 21)…
To cast your vote for your favorite go here: http://amyscreativeside.com/2012/05/18/bloggers-quilt-festival-spring-2012/
Blooming Poppy YoYo’s Lap Quilt
Here are the categories for nominations (only enter the number corresponding to the quilt via the festival – ie – my Bloom Quilt is 21 so I would put 21 in one or more of the categories…) :
- Favorite Baby Quilt
- Favorite Throw Quilt…hmmmm…21 would work in this category…
- Favorite Bed Quilt
- Favorite Group/Bee Quilt (note to self, be sure to have Home Sweet Home done in time for next years festival…)
- Favorite Two Color Quilt
- Favorite ROYGBIV (Color Wheel) Quilt
- Favorite Applique Quilt
- Favorite Pieced Quilt
- Favorite Hand Quilted Quilt
- Favorite Home Machine Quilted Quilt
- Favorite Professional Quilted Quilt
- Favorite Art Quilt – I would say 21 would work here too
- Favorite Doll/Mini Quilt
- Favorite Wall Hanging
Here’s the link to the nomination page: http://amyscreativeside.com/2012/05/23/quick-note/
Here are a few links to quilts that I checked out that really stuck in my mind…
There are so so so many more quilts that are amazing – I just wanted to show you a few of my personal fav’s. Thanks for all your support!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Spinning Nines Tutorial – A New Block and A Pieced...
- Celebration - Kaleidoscoping
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Neighborhood Sashing Tutor...
- Home Sweet Home – Suburbs Sashing Tutorial
- Home Sweet Home – Window Trees Sashing Tutorial
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Time to Nominate and Vo...
- BOM & QAL – Tuesday Update
- Home Sweet Home – Cornerstones from Hawthorne Thre...
- Vintage Hexagon Quilt Find!
- Home Sweet Home – 42. Split Hexie Tree Sashing
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival: Spring 2012 – 21. Bloomi...
- Quilter’s Tattoo
- Celebration – Round 2
- Home Sweet Home – Hexagon Trees
- Face Painting Fun
- BOM & QAL – Saturday Update
- What’s Your Style: Burlesque
- Home Sweet Home – Four Square Sashing Tutorial
- Home Sweet Home – Four Rectangles Sashing Tutorial...
- Home Sweet Home – Cornerstones from the Fat Quarte...
- Quilt Show, Ballet Pictures, and the Singing Quilt...
- Home Sweet Home – Zig Zag Sashing Tutorial from Ma...
- Home Sweet Home Quilt Top Revealed
- Prairie Heritage Quilt Show – today, tomorrow and ...
- 2012 Quilts By Barb Retreat Quilt - ‘Celebration’ ...
- Book Winner!
- BOM’s & QAL’s – Wednesday Update
- Home Sweet Home – Window Panes Sashing Tutorials
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...