Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Welcome to Tuesday night and my last blog post of the day…just trying to catch up. Not much progress but wanted to share with you all anyway…
2012 8-inch Sampler Quilt from all different Quilt Along’s, Block’s of the Months, and my Own Ideas!
I have two of every block made for the Blogger’s BOM – in just 3 days another new block pattern should be coming out – can’t wait!
I finished the 10 blocks from the New York Beauty Quilt Along! I was definitely getting the hang of these by the end BUT I definitely think I’m going to keep at just 1 each for this quilt – but boy – do I LOVE them!
I still only have the sole Mariner’s Compass Block done from the aid ofChris Lynn Kirsch’s class and her new self-published book, Compass Capers. I will definitely be making at least one more of these for this piece.
I did a really fun ‘star’ block from the Crumb Along. It is such a fabulous way to make a quilt! I may have to make more than two of each of these…we’ll see what happens…
I also created 2 blocks from a new method that I’m pretty sure I created – can you tell which ones they are?
I’m up to 33 8-inch blocks (I didn’t picture one so I could fit in 8 x 4 grid)made and I am so so so LOVING this quilt!
You can see what everyone else’s blocks for the Quilter’s BOM look like in the flickr group:
and for the New York Beauty Quilt Along in this flickr group:
and for the Crumb Along: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1722689@N25/
The Craftsy Block of the Month
No new progress on these. I made my blocks too early in the month…I’m already anxiously waiting for the next two…Just 9 more days…
And here’s the Craftsy Block of the Month Flickr Group if you want to see what others’ looks like:
Next up: the BOM from FabricFascination. Sometime’s BOM’s are nice to just have the fabric all sent already precut for you – and that’s exactly what I’m doing with this one. A new block for May! This one was easy peasy!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- Spinning Nines Tutorial – A New Block and A Pieced...
- Celebration - Kaleidoscoping
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Neighborhood Sashing Tutor...
- Home Sweet Home – Suburbs Sashing Tutorial
- Home Sweet Home – Window Trees Sashing Tutorial
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Time to Nominate and Vo...
- BOM & QAL – Tuesday Update
- Home Sweet Home – Cornerstones from Hawthorne Thre...
- Vintage Hexagon Quilt Find!
- Home Sweet Home – 42. Split Hexie Tree Sashing
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival: Spring 2012 – 21. Bloomi...
- Quilter’s Tattoo
- Celebration – Round 2
- Home Sweet Home – Hexagon Trees
- Face Painting Fun
- BOM & QAL – Saturday Update
- What’s Your Style: Burlesque
- Home Sweet Home – Four Square Sashing Tutorial
- Home Sweet Home – Four Rectangles Sashing Tutorial...
- Home Sweet Home – Cornerstones from the Fat Quarte...
- Quilt Show, Ballet Pictures, and the Singing Quilt...
- Home Sweet Home – Zig Zag Sashing Tutorial from Ma...
- Home Sweet Home Quilt Top Revealed
- Prairie Heritage Quilt Show – today, tomorrow and ...
- 2012 Quilts By Barb Retreat Quilt - ‘Celebration’ ...
- Book Winner!
- BOM’s & QAL’s – Wednesday Update
- Home Sweet Home – Window Panes Sashing Tutorials
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...