Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
To add a bit more fun to Project QUILTING, Season 1, there will be some random prizes given away at the end of the season. To qualify for these prizes all you have to do is participate in at least one challenge. Every challenge you participate in will get you a new entry (Max of 8 entries). Once your name is picked you will not be eligible for any of the other random prizes. The winner of Season 1 will not be entered into this drawing – I feel they’re already winning a fantastic lot of prizes
Sponsors for the Random Prizes:
Giveaway 2: RainbowFabrics is Donating $25 to her etsy shop.
And I did a little ‘shopping’ myself to create some more fantastic prizes!
Giveaway 3: The Quilter’s Pocket Reference – An Easy Guide to Yardage and More by Peggy Scholley and a ‘That Purple Thang’
Giveaway 4: Quick & Easy Block Tool (I have this and LOVE it!)
Giveaway 5: An Add A Quarter Ruler, 5” Lightweight Craft Scissors, That Purple Thang and a Spool of YLI Soft Touch Black Thread
Giveaway 6: That Purple Thang and one of my personal favorite quilting books - ‘Nickel Quilts – Great Designs from 5-inch Scraps by Pat Speth and Charlene Thode’
And to help people get excited about the upcoming 2010 Quilts by Barb Quilt Retreat I am adding some fun thangle sets to the giveaway! (What is a thangle you ask? – check out this: http://www.thangles.com/howtheywork.html)
Giveaway 8: THANGLES Orion Star Quilt
Giveaway 9: THANGLES Mini Trio
Giveaway 10: THANGLES Blueberry Stars
I hope these fun prizes makes Project QUILTING even more fun and exciting!
If you are interested in making a donation for a prize (still looking for weekly winner prizes, weekly random giveaway prizes, comment prizes, and random end of the season prizes) so you can have your button and link added to my blog just shoot me an email: lapaceksorchard AT gmail DOT com!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- BIG ETTEAM GIVEAWAY! - NiftyKnits' Alchemy Meerkat...
- I’m a WINNER!
- Quilt of the Month Club – Fabrics N Quilts
- Log Cabin Entries – Time to Vote – Project QUILTIN...
- Project QUILTING – RECYCLE Challenge from PamelasQ...
- My Project QUILTING RECYCLE Challenge – How It Hap...
- An Interview with Tisha Sandberg – Instructor of t...
- Themed Thursday - Sunglasses
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE Random Drawing Prize...
- Summer Solstice
- Season 1, Challenge 4 - Log Cabin
- Top Ten Reasons to Try Project QUILTING
- Project QUILTING – the Judges have Spoken for the ...
- Project QUILTING – Random Generator Winner
- Project QUILTING – the Winners of the RECYCLE Chal...
- A Road Trip Through ‘Shop Local
- Themed Thursday – All About Dad
- Time to VOTE for the RECYCLE! Project QUILTING Cha...
- Belated Project Quilting Entry
- Meet our Guest Judge – Kris from fabricalacarte an...
- Season 1, Challenge 3 - The Recycled Quilt
- Project Quilting – Road Trip Journal
- More WINNERS!
- Project QUILTING Road Trip Challenge - WINNERS
- Themed Thursday - Barns
- Take a Beautiful Handmade Patchwork Duffle on a Ro...
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...