Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Have you hesitated about participating in Project QUILTING because you don’t have confidence in your work or are new to quilting? What’s the point if you don’t think you’re going to win the prize, right? WELL, this week I’m adding a new prize! Everyone that submits a quilt for this challenge will be entered into a drawing (probably from a hat and my daughter Cedi will probably pick the name for me…and be very excited about it) to win a yard of fabric that Diane and or I, dyed (we often dye together and it’s hard to know who dyed what…I like to say that I always dye the coolest looking pieces). EXCEPT, yup, one exception – the winner of the public vote and the winner of the judges vote will not have their name entered into the drawing. I want to spread the love a bit. Above is an example is one of the yards of fabric we dyed. I will be sending the winner a random, super amazing piece.
At the end of season one I plan on doing these ‘random drawings’ similar to the Quilt by Barb Retreat drawing to help keep the excitement going. Right now I’m sure I’ll have some hand-dyed yardage, some patterns, quilt books, and maybe even some fun apple related goods from our apple orchard. Hopefully I’ll find some more fun sponsors for these prizes – I’ll keep you all posted!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING Road Trip Challe...
- Blogger Quilt Festival
- Introducing Project QUILTING’s Third Judge – Barb ...
- Themed Thursday – Out of TIME!
- Meet this Weeks Guest Judge – Shannon from Fabrics...
- Introducing ONE of our New Judges…Pam Geisel aka F...
- Season 1, Challenge 2
- Let’s Go Fly A Kite – My Rectangle Challenge Creat...
- Thank You
- Project Quilting – the Judges Winners for the Rect...
- Project QUILTING – RECTANGLE Winners!
- Themed Thursday – A Ride (or 3) on the Carousel
- Photo Shoot
- Barn Quilts
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING RECTANGLE Challe...
- More from our Sponsors for the Project QUILTING Gr...
- Themed Thursday – Let’s Go Fly A Kite
- Bling vs. Nature on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Meet this Week’s Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Ky...
- Project QUILTING – A NEW Prize this week!
- Season 1, Challenge 1
- Project Quilting - How I Judge
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE – Sponsors and PRIZE...
- Project QUILTING Apple Blossom Challenge WINNERS!
- Behind the Scenes of Project QUILTING
- THEMED THURSDAY – The Lion King
- It’s Time to VOTE for your FAVORITE – Project QUIL...
- Project Quilting – Season One
- Apple Blossom Days!
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
Everyone super excited to see what Block 3 for the quilt along is going to be. Before we get there I want to introduce you to today’s desig...
I started this quilt way back in February of 2011 when a friend of mine on etsy sent me the link for Amy Butler’s Bloom Pattern . As soon...
I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to get this blog post up. I had it mostly written and then of course, didn’t save it so I ...
I just saw a feature that LiveYourStyle Blog did on ME! I am so touched and honored to see someone that appreciates my work. Thank you so mu...