Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Schedule
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
Project QUILTING
Feedback & Features
My Fabric is For Sale!
Kim's Crafty Apple
the Apple
Labels
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
-
-
Scrappy Workshop Tote3 weeks ago
-
A Great Big Hexie Cushion2 months ago
-
Glacé Garden5 months ago
-
49 Unique DIY Valentines Gift Ideas7 months ago
-
2nd Annual Garver Pumpkin Party3 years ago
-
End of blog4 years ago
-
-
A Japanese Stash Buster Quilt6 years ago
-
Quilted Tassel Pouch Tutorial7 years ago
-
H2H Quilt Challenge 20197 years ago
-
Shuffling7 years ago
-
Quiltsy Cares 3/31/197 years ago
-
Eco-living On A Budget7 years ago
-
a new day dawns7 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Hand Maker Blog Tour9 years ago
-
-
The San Salvador Sails By ...10 years ago
-
-
Gift of love10 years ago
-
-
New Updates Coming Soon10 years ago
-
Sweet Jenny Belle10 years ago
-
-
-
Winning Treasury #22011 years ago
-
Dianabol11 years ago
-
Dandelions12 years ago
-
A Quilty Finish13 years ago
-
A walk in the snow13 years ago
-
-
the harvest begins~14 years ago
-
-
My Blog Has Moved!14 years ago
-
Polka Dotted Dress Envy14 years ago
-
Come visit our new blog!14 years ago
-
Handmade Christmas Recap 214 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Favorite Websites
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
www.facebook.com/PersimonDreams
www.twitter.com/PersimonDreams
www.pinterest.com/PersimonDreams
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Themed Thursday – Out of TIME!
I’m 90 percent sure that I’ve done a ‘Themed Thursday’ post about lack of time but it just really felt fitting this week. I have been working on my Project QUILTING challenge piece for this week and I hadn’t been feeling it. I finally decided to set aside what I had been working on and start something new – I only have less than THREE days to complete the project, photo it and get it on the flickr site! AHHH!!! Oh and I have no more sitter time lined up for the girls so somehow I’m going to have to convince them that sewing downstairs with mommy is fun – wish me luck!
So, with that being said – here are the featured items for this weeks theme – TIME!
Really Big Drip Modern Wall Clock 22in from pilotdesign
Nautilus Steampunk Cuff from kodashii88
Blowing Bubbles Childrens Chic Wall Clock from KonaInteriors
Red Bird Retro Alarm Clock by Spirit Lala from DesignSpirit
Time Flies 8x10 Reproduction Print from MicheleMaule
and in my defense form my Themed THURSDAY being posted on Friday – I did start it on Thursday – the day just changed while I was typing…
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Project QUILTING on Facebook
PersimonDreams on Facebook
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(276)
-
▼
May
(29)
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING Road Trip Challe...
- Blogger Quilt Festival
- Introducing Project QUILTING’s Third Judge – Barb ...
- Themed Thursday – Out of TIME!
- Meet this Weeks Guest Judge – Shannon from Fabrics...
- Introducing ONE of our New Judges…Pam Geisel aka F...
- Season 1, Challenge 2
- Let’s Go Fly A Kite – My Rectangle Challenge Creat...
- Thank You
- Project Quilting – the Judges Winners for the Rect...
- Project QUILTING – RECTANGLE Winners!
- Themed Thursday – A Ride (or 3) on the Carousel
- Photo Shoot
- Barn Quilts
- Time to VOTE for Project QUILTING RECTANGLE Challe...
- More from our Sponsors for the Project QUILTING Gr...
- Themed Thursday – Let’s Go Fly A Kite
- Bling vs. Nature on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Meet this Week’s Project QUILTING Guest Judge – Ky...
- Project QUILTING – A NEW Prize this week!
- Season 1, Challenge 1
- Project Quilting - How I Judge
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE – Sponsors and PRIZES!
- Project QUILTING Apple Blossom Challenge WINNERS!
- Behind the Scenes of Project QUILTING
- THEMED THURSDAY – The Lion King
- It’s Time to VOTE for your FAVORITE – Project QUIL...
- Project Quilting – Season One
- Apple Blossom Days!
-
▼
May
(29)
Popular Posts
-
Now that I’m off to the farmer’s market on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s it’s on my mind a lot and seemed like a fun theme for this week. One ...
-
Check it out! My T-shirt made a treasury... be sure to click on the link below and click on all the images to get us on the front page! http...
-
I just got back home from going to the quilt retreat in the Wisconsin Dells hosted by Barb Raisbeck from http://www.quiltsbybarb.com/ . It a...
-
Yes! I am having the Handcrafted Hoedown for the Holiday’s again this year. I’m excited to be able to share with you some familiar faces and...
-
Before I get into this Sunday’s gift guide I want to give a big congratulations to my etsy and quiltsy friend MountainHomeQuilts who had a...















0 comments:
Post a Comment